Designed for hybrid workstyles
Refined, compact design for easy mobility with the collaboration tools to enhance team productivity.
Everyday business performance
Drive performance with the latest Intel® processor and graphics, long battery life, and solid-state drives.
Protected by HP Wolf Security
HP Wolf Security for Business creates a hardware-enforced, always-on, resilient defense.
Powering your creativity
Power through creative applications using discrete graphics.
Fast and efficient wireless LAN
The portability of your PC and the reliability of a fast connection determines where you can work. Get a fast and reliable connection in dense wireless environments with gigabit-speed Wi-Fi 6.
HP Sure Sense
Malware is evolving rapidly and traditional antivirus can’t always recognize new attacks. Protect your PC against never-before-seen attacks with HP Sure Sense, which uses deep learning AI to provide exceptional protection against advanced malware.
Help protect your PC from websites and read only Microsoft Office and PDF attachments with embedded malware, ransomware, or viruses with hardware-enforced security from HP Sure Click.
About this item
Go full throttle with an 11th Gen Intel® Core™ i7 processor1, GeForce RTX™ 30 Series GPUs1 and the high-speed IPS FHD display with 144Hz refresh and 3ms2 response.
- Aspect Ratio:16:9
- AMD Ryzen 7 5800H Mobile Processor (8-core/16-thread, 20MB cache, up to 4.4 GHz max boost) | Windows 10 Home
- 15.6" Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED-backlit IPS Display with 144Hz Refresh Rate | 16:9 aspect ratio
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Laptop GPU with 6 GB of dedicated GDDR6 VRAM with NVIDIA DLSS | NVIDIA Resizable BAR | NVIDIA Dynamic Boost 2.0 | NVIDIA GPU Boost
- 16GB DDR4 3200MHz Memory | 512GB NVMe SSD (2 x PCIe M.2 Slots - 1 Slot Open for Easy Upgrades) & 1 - Available 2.5" Hard Drive Bay
- Wireless: Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX200 802.11ax Dual-Band 2.4GHz and 5GHz featuring 2x2 MU-MIMO technology (Max Speed up to 2.4Gbps) | LAN: Killer Ethernet E2600 Gigabit Ethernet LAN | Bluetooth 5.1
- 4- Zone RGB Backlit Keyboard | Acer CoolBoost Technology with Twin Fans and Dual Exhaust Ports
- Processor Intel Core i3-10110U (2C / 4T, 2.1 / 4.1GHz, 4MB)
- Graphics Integrated Intel UHD Graphics
- Chipset Intel SoC Platform
- Memory 4GB Soldered DDR4-2666
- Memory Slots One memory soldered to systemboard, one DDR4 SO-DIMM slot, dualchannel capable
- Max Memory Up to 12GB (4GB soldered + 8GB SO-DIMM) DDR4-2666 offering
- Storage 1TB HDD 5400rpm 2.5″
- Storage Support Up to two drives, 1x 2.5″ HDD + 1x M.2 SSD • 2.5″ HDD up to 1TB • M.2 2242 SSD up to 512G • M.2 2280 SSD up to 1TB • Optional Intel Optane Memory integrated with SSD, M.2
- Card Reader 4-in-1 Card Reader
- Optical None
- Audio Chip High Definition (HD) Audio
- Speakers Stereo speakers, 1.5W x2, Dolby Audio
- Camera 0.3MP with Privacy Shutter
- Microphone 2x, Array
- Battery Integrated 35Wh
- Max Battery Life MobileMark 2014: 9 hr (35Wh)
- Power Adapter 45W Round Tip (2-pin, Wall-mount)
Dell Optimizer is a first-of-its-kind AI platform that learns how you work and continuously adapts to your style to create a smarter, more personalized and productive experience.
ExpressResponse: We use built-in AI and Intel® Adaptix™ Technology to adjust performance levels where you need them most.
ExpressCharge: AI improves battery performance by adapting to your typical power consumption and charge patterns. ExpressCharge will automatically get you up to 80% in an hour.* And if you can’t charge your system right away, it will subtly adjust settings to preserve resources, such as dimming your screen or turning off Bluetooth when not in use.
Intelligent Audio: Dell Optimizer’s Intelligent Audio will automatically tune your system by adjusting background noise, managing speech volume and refining overall sound experience so you can hear and be heard better wherever you work.
Elevated for every worker
Stunningly designed: Our new Latitude 3510 is smaller and thinner, with a lighter finish and narrow screen bezels to give you more room to work.
Start quickly, power through: Start up instantly with a fingerprint reader built into the power button. Keep working with outstanding battery life.
Connect anywhere: Seamlessly work on-the-go thanks to optional mobile broadband speeds up to 450Mbps.
Ports for any purpose: Compatible with more monitors and accessories, with a full range of available ports, including USB Type-C™ and legacy ports like HDMI and RJ45.
Fast performance: Up to the latest 10th Gen Intel® Core™ i7 processors offer businesses the performance, manageability, built-in security features and stability of Intel® architecture and align to a future-proof roadmap. Plus, you can stream video, download and smoothly run applications with NVIDIA MX230 graphics.
Ports & Slots
1. Optional uSim Card Tray | 2. Micro SD 3.0 SD Reader | 3. Universal Audio Jack | 4. USB 2.0 | 5. USB 3.2 Gen 1 | 6. RJ-45 with status LED | 7. Wedge-shaped Lock Slot | 8. Power-in, 4.5mm barrel with status LED | 9. HDMI 1.4 | 10. USB 3.2 Gen 1 | 11. Dock Port/USB Type-C™ 3.2 Gen 1 with Power Delivery 3.0 and Display Port 1.2
Dimensions & Weight
1. Height: 0.71″ (17.97 mm) | 2. Width: 14.23″ (361.40 mm) | 3. Depth: 9.76″ (247.85 mm) | Starting Weight: 1.79 kg (3.95 lb)*
The last thing you need is a hacker peeking into your life through your webcam, so the IdeaPad 5 was equipped with a physical privacy shutter that blocks the camera when you don’t want to be seen. Using a sticky note is so last gen. And with a fingerprint reader on the power button, you can set your IdeaPad to not even wake up unless it detects your biometric signature.
Take down the borders
Step into the worlds of your favorite movies and shows with a display panel designed to the last millimeter that maximizes your viewing experience, giving you more screen for your money. We call this Active Area Ratio, or the amount of screen compared to the size of the surrounding borders, and the IdeaPad 5 has an incredible 90% Active Area Ratio.
A touch of class
This isn’t your typical cold plastic or metal laptop that you carry around—it’s a fashion accessory. The IdeaPad 5 was built with a new level of attention to detail, making this machine soft and comfortable to the touch with a durable paint that creates a fabric-like feel on the surface.
The IdeaPad 5 comes with a host of options including a USB-C port with power delivery to charge your devices right from your laptop, and Quick Charging to get your battery charged as quickly as possible. And with speedy SSD drives, and bountiful memory options, this PC is more than just an everyday laptop.||
|Standing screen display size
|Hard Drive Size
|Hard Disk Description
|Graphics Chipset Brand
|Graphics Card Ram Size
||2.4 GHz Radio Frequency
|Battery Charge Cycles